Fantasy Farming - Orange Season
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Orange Season is a farm-life RPG focused on exploration and different gameplay mechanics. It's a game you can play for hundreds of hours and you'll always have something new to discover.
- High focus on exploration, with many hand crafted areas (mountains, forests, caves, deserts, lakes and much more).
- Town festivals.
- Raise animals and plant crops on your farm.
- Tame wild animals and bring them to your farm.
- Increase your friendship with the town's villagers by interacting to them and completing quests.
- Farm customization
- Open Source: The whole game code is available with the game, so modders can change anything they want.
- Mod System: Every single detail of the game can be modified by installing mods on them.
- Three different towns, with different themes and dozens of characters each.
- Several festivals inspired by real life festivities from around the world.
- More than 30 different types of animals.
- Marriage system with over 10 potential spouses.
- Rival Marriage system, without predefined couples.
- Several minigames.
- Share a single farm and inventory across different save files, so you can play around with what-if scenarios.
- Companion System: You can ask a villager to hang out with you, or take one of your animals for a walk. They will follow you and participate in everything you do.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: