Fantasy Farming - Orange Season
A downloadable game for Windows
Orange Town was once a place with no future. People were moving away with their kids, searching for better places to live and few remained there. One of those kids was Julia, who always dreamt of going back to her hometown. She studied business in college and along with her siblings, went back there with the dream of improving the town so that families no longer had any reason to move away. Thanks to her hard work, business in Orange Town improved a lot under her leadership, making it so that young people moved there looking for opportunities instead.
You're one of those people, with your own dream: to become a farmer, have a piece of land you can call your own and make your living from it. An unusual dream, but one that your parents fully supported after hearing you tell about it for years and years. Now that you're finally old enough, they bought you a piece of land and wished you luck, hoping that someday you'll pay them back.
Orange Season is a farm life simulator, inspired by games like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory and Animal Crossing. It's a game you can play for hundreds of hours and you'll always have something new to discover.
- High focus on exploration, with over a hundred hand drawn areas (mountains, forests, caves, lakes, deserts and much more).
- Three different towns, with different themes and dozens of characters each.
- Several festivals inspired by real life festivities from around the world.
- More than 30 different types of animals.
- Many different types of farm produce.
- Marriage system with over 10 marriage candidates.
- Rival Marriage system, without predefined couples.
- Farm customization (you can move your buildings around and place patterns on the floor).
- Several minigames.
- Share a single farm and inventory across different save files, so you can marry different villagers without replaying the whole game.
- Companion System: You can ask a villager to hang out with you, or take one of your animals for a walk. They will follow you and participate on everything you do.
- Mod System: Every single detail of the game can be modified by installing mods on them.
- Open Source: The whole game code will be available on release, so modders can change anything they want.
Click download now to get access to the following files: