Fantasy Farming - Orange Season
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Orange Season is a farm-life RPG focused on exploration and different gameplay mechanics. It's a game you can play for hundreds of hours and you'll always have something new to discover.
- High focus on exploration, with many hand crafted areas (mountains, forests, caves, deserts, lakes and much more).
- Town festivals.
- Raise animals and plant crops on your farm.
- Tame wild animals and bring them to your farm.
- Increase your friendship with the town's villagers by interacting to them and completing quests.
- Farm customization
- Open Code: The whole game code is available with the game, so modders can change anything they want.
- Mod System: Every single detail of the game can be modified by installing mods on them.
- Companion System: You can ask a villager to hang out with you. They will follow you and participate in the things you do.
- Several festivals inspired by real life festivities from around the world.
- More than 30 different types of animals.
- Marriage system with over 10 potential spouses.
- Rival Marriage system, without predefined couples.
- Several minigames.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||RPG Maker, PixiJS|
|Tags||2D, Dating Sim, Fantasy, farm, Farming, harvest, Life Simulation, Pixel Art, relationship, RPG Maker|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Orange Season Update 0.4Sep 28, 2018
- Orange Season Update 0.3.1Jun 21, 2018
- Orange Season Update 0.3May 09, 2018
- Orange Season Update 0.2.9Feb 14, 2018
- Orange Season Update 0.2.8Jan 22, 2018
- Orange Season Update 0.2.7Jan 09, 2018
- Orange Season Update 0.2.6Nov 13, 2017
- Orange Season Update 0.2.5Oct 28, 2017