Orange Season Update 0.2.6
Hello everyone! It's me again, with another Orange Season update. Check out what's new:
The old Desert Area was replaced by a new Summer Area, accessed through a new cave on the beach. Eustace and Muriel live in this new area now, on their very own farm. To go further into the summer area, you'll need to give Eustace some fruits in exchange for permission to use his bridge. Across the bridge, there's an area where you can plant summer crops regardless of the current season.
The Winter Mountains now have one extra area, where you can plant winter crops at any time.
In the back of the Ancient Ruins, there's a new area where you can plant spring crops regardless of the current season.
There's no Fall Area yet, it will be added in the next big update.
In the center of Orange Town, there's now a signboard where villagers may post item requests. Those requests are generated randomly, based on some patterns. You need to deliver the requested items on the same day, or you miss the chance (there's no penalty if you miss it). Successfully completing a daily task will increase your friendship with the requester.
In this version, there are 7 patterns of daily tasks, for the following villagers: Viktor, Phi, Bonnie, Annie, Benjamin, Chloe, Devin
- Snake Venom
- Frog Legs
- Spoiled Apple
- Spoiled Orange
- Acai Berry
- Yellow Mombin
- Recolored some more object sprites, such as chicken nests, mine carts, fireplaces, etc.
- Replaced the TV sprite with a new, much better one.
- New Resolution Options
- Removed Breath System. Running no longer consumes stamina.
- Reduced the chance of rain in the Fall and Winter
- New Teleport Destinations
- Young Animals will now be smaller (they'll grow gradually)
- Added more wild animals
- Reduced number of crops you need to ship before unlocking wild bunnies and monkeys
- Reorganized item drop rate
- Many other smaller bugs were fixed.
Get Fantasy Farming - Orange Season
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.